GIGABYTE RADEON RX 6900 XT, PCIex16, 16GB, AORUS MASTER Graphics Card
Radeon™ RX 6900 XT
Boost Clock* : up to 2365 MHz (Reference card: 2250 MHz)
Game Clock* : up to 2135 MHz (Reference card: 2015 MHz)
Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec)
PCI-E 4.0 x 16
Digital max resolution
L=322 W=140 H=60 mm
DisplayPort 1.4a *2
HDMI 2.1 *2
1. Quick guide
2. 4-year warranty registration
3. Metal sticker
* “Boost Clock” is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
* “Game Clock” is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
* The entire materials provided herein are for reference only. GIGABYTE reserves the right to modify or revise the content at anytime without prior notice.
* Advertised performance is based on maximum theoretical interface values from respective Chipset vendors or organization who defined the interface specification. Actual performance may vary by system configuration.
* All trademarks and logos are the properties of their respective holders.
* Due to standard PC architecture, a certain amount of memory is reserved for system usage and therefore the actual memory size is less than the stated amount.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|