ASUS Zenbook 15.6" 2.8K OLED AMD Ryzen R7-7735U 16GB DDR5 512GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
ASUS Zenbook 15.6" 2.8K OLED AMD Ryzen R7-7735U 16GB DDR5 512GB SSD Windows 11 Pro
See the light
At just 1.4 kg, the 14.9 mm-thin Zenbook 15 OLED is made from durable aluminum alloy, making it the ultimate ultraportable laptop for effortless on-the-go productivity and creativity.
Elegant colour, premium style
Turn heads with the katsugi-inspired lid design based on the ASUS monogram logo and the calmly elegant anodised Ponder Blue colour theme.
See more incredible
The expansive 16:9 2.8K OLED NanoEdge display on Zenbook 15 OLED delivers incredibly detailed visuals with ultravivid colours. The NanoEdge design has ultra-slim bezels and 86% screen-to-body ratio, which in turn gives Zenbook 15 OLED its svelte and compact form factor. For superb colour accuracy, the display is Pantone® Validated, and the DisplayHDR™ True Black 500 certification means it displays the deepest possible blacks. It also cares for your eyes during long screen sessions, with low blue-light levels.
Conquer any task
Zenbook 15 OLED is designed to perform, with the latest AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series processors with Radeon™ graphics, 16 GB of fast RAM, so you can blitz through any work or leisure task, wherever you are. Its ultrafast PCIe 4.0 SSD ensures fast boot times and instant app loads, and with the gigabit-class WiFi 6E (802.11ax) you’ll enjoy fast, smooth and reliable connections. Zenbook 15 OLED is your indispensable high-performance companion.
There’s no need to panic if power outlets are in short supply: Zenbook 15 OLED’s long-lasting 67 Wh battery can keep you productive for up to 13 hours. And when it’s time to charge, there’s no need to slow down — in just 49 minutes you can top it up to a 60% charge level.
Zenbook 15 OLED is packed with all the I/O ports you need for easy connectivity to your devices and peripherals. The latest USB-C® ports support fast charging, 4K UHD external displays and up to 40 Gbps13 data transfers, and there’s also an HDMI® port and a USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A port. Communications and audio I/O are taken care of by the convenient audio combo jack.
ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied to frequently touched areas of your laptop to help keep it hygienic. This technology uses a denser treatment* that inhibits viruses and bacteria. And it is scientifically shown — using the ISO 2170215 and 2219616 standards — to inhibit virus and bacteria growth by more than 99% over a 24-hour period17. Strains used for the tests include the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19), H3N2 (Influenza A) and the E. coli bacterium18.
* ISO 21702 tests for SARS-CoV-2 Variants (Omicron, BA.5), H3N2, H1N1 and ISO 22196 tests for Staphylococcus and E. coli.
* Treatments19 are approved by US FIFRA20 & EU BPR21.
ASUS laptops3 are engineered with extraordinary toughness meet the exacting US MIL-STD-810H military-grade standard, undergoing 12 rigorous test methods and 26 punishing test procedures — exceeding industry standards. The upshot is a range of products that are renowned for reliability and durability. These factors also inherently benefit longevity and thus sustainability, so you can work, travel or relax with the confidence that your ASUS laptop is ready for the real world — today, and long into the future.
Enjoy your favourite entertainment with breathtakingly realistic sounds that move around you. Zenbook 15 OLED has a Harman Kardon certified stereo sound system, with a Smart Amplifier that can boost the volume up to 3.5x louder than a standard amplifier.
MyASUS hosts a collection of handy ASUS apps and tools that help you get more out of your laptop. GlideX is a powerful cross-device screen-sharing solution. ScreenXpert helps you to manage app windows across displays connected to your ASUS PC, giving you full control of your workflow!
Disclaimers & Information
2. The visual appearance of OLED displays may change over the product’s lifetime. This is expected behavior that can include image persistence or burn-in, where the display shows a faint remnant of an image even after a new image appears on the screen. This tends to occur only in extreme use cases, such as when a static, high-contrast image is continuously displayed for prolonged periods of time. ASUS laptops with an OLED display minimize this risk by setting Windows’s Dark mode as default, as well as shortening the idle time before the screen is turned off — both on mains (AC) and battery (DC) power. This dual approach minimizes the potential for burn-in to maximize the lifespan of your OLED display lifespan, and also reduces unnecessary power draw for optimal battery life. We also recommended adjust the brightness of your OLED display to complement the ambient lighting in your environment, rather than keeping the screen at maximum brightness at all times. You should also ensure that you have an animated, dark-background screensaver enabled in the Windows Settings tool.
3. The testing regime includes the requirements of both military-grade standards and ASUS quality tests, and varies depending on device. MIL-STD-810 testing is conducted on selected ASUS products only. Note that the MIL-STD-810 testing helps to ensure the quality of ASUS products but does not indicate a particular fitness for military use. The test is performed under laboratory conditions. Any damage caused by attempts to replicate these test conditions would be considered accidental, and would not be covered by the standard ASUS warranty. Additional coverage is available with ASUS Premium Care.
4. Clinical testing using the ISO 21702 and ISO 22196 standard protocol proved that viral and bacterial growth were inhibited by 99% over a 24-hour period. A 99% reduction in potentially harmful microorganisms is defined as the number of viruses and bacteria on the surface dropping from 1,000,000 (cfu/pfu) to 100 (cfu/pfu).
5. This bath-based method produces a physical and chemical transformation of the aluminum, which transform the metal into a plasma ceramic aluminum, primarily to give metal alloy a longer lifespan by making it harder and more resistant to wear.
6. The hardness tests were conducted by ASUS on 31st October, 2022. Test configuration: Zenbook UM3504 Basalt Gray model. Test settings: 765 g pencil to scratch the chassis while the pencil tip and laptop surface form a 45° degree angle, No discernible scratch was left on the surface.
7. WiFi 6E availability may vary by country and their specific regulations. Feature only supported by Windows 11 or later.
8. WiFi Master Premium might vary by specifications.
9. Compared to an average LCD laptop panel. Average LCD display has a 10 ms response time.
10. Compared to average LCD displays in the market, measuring energy emission of blue light in between 415-455 nm wavelength.
11. Battery tests conducted by ASUS on February 21, 2023 using the MobileMark® 2018 Office Productivity scenario. Test configuration: Zenbook UM3504DA IPS panel, UMA, 256GB SSD, 8 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled but disconnected (not connected to any access point), Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, display brightness set to 200 cd/m2. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
12. The charging speed of a Power Delivery charger will match the connected adapter’s power output, up to a maximum of 100 watts. USB-C® Easy Charge provides 4.5-watt charging when connected to a non-Power Delivery charger, including most portable and USB Type-A to USB-C® chargers. Some portable chargers may not support such features, depending on the configuration.
13. Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
14. The color-temperature-adjustment feature is available with OLED models only.
15. ISO 21702 specifies proper methods for measuring antiviral activity on plastics and other non-porous surfaces of antiviral-treated products. Test Viruses used in this International Standard are as follows: Influenza: An enveloped virus known to cause respiratory tract infection in humans. Feline calicivirus: A non-enveloped virus used in place of noroviruses known to cause enteric pathogens due to similar biological properties.
16. ISO 22196:2011 specifies a method of evaluating the antibacterial activity of antibacterial-treated plastics, and other non-porous, surfaces of products (including intermediate products).
17. Clinical testing using the ISO 21702 and ISO 22196 standard protocol proved that viral and bacterial growth were inhibited by 99% over a 24-hour period. A 99% reduction in potentially harmful microorganisms is defined as the number of viruses and bacteria on the surface dropping from 1,000,000 (cfu/pfu) to 100 (cfu/pfu).
18. COVID-19, H3N2, H1N1, E. coli and Staphylococcus tests were performed by independent third-party laboratories: Boken Quality Evaluation Institute, Japan Textile Products Quality and Technology Center, and National Defense Medical Center.
19. Antimicrobial treatments are manufactured by Co-Action Corporation.
20. The Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) is the Federal statute that governs the registration, distribution, sale, and use of pesticides in the United States.
21. The Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) 528/2012) concerns the placing on the market and use of biocidal products, which are used to protect humans, animals, materials or articles against harmful organisms like pests or bacteria, by the action of the active substances contained in the biocidal product.
22. Note that the protective effects of ASUS Antibacterial Guard were tested by ASUS on April 26, 2021, and follow the ISO 22196 method on our specially-treated test samples. The tests provide a simulation of three years of wear and tear, and include exposure to salt spray, thermal shocks, and both alcohol and wool-felt tests. Actual effective antibacterial-protection period may vary depending on product configuration and usage.
23. As of 22 August 2022, refer to WHO Coronavirus (COVID-19) Dashboard.https://covid19.who.int/
24. Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/viruses/index.htm
25. Learn more: https://www.cdc.gov/ecoli/ecoli-prevention.html
26. The actual composition of ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus may vary.
27. ASUS Antimicrobial Guard Plus is applied on the laptop areas that users touch most frequently, including the palm rest area, keyboard, touchpad and power button/fingerprint sensor. A sticker on the laptop will help to identify the device is covered by Antimicrobial Guard Plus or Antimicrobial Guard due to different spec configuration.
28. EPEAT registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
29. Percentage varies according to device configuration.
30. Selected products are tested using enhanced military-grade MIL-STD-810H durability standards, with 12 test methods and 26 test procedures, to ensure extraordinary toughness. Based on ASUS internal market research using available information and testing reports from main laptop brand websites on October 28, 2022, ASUS consumer laptops use a regime consisting of 26 test procedures, which is the consumer laptop industry’s strictest and most extensive test regime for the MIL-STD-810H standard.
Product disclaimers are numbered - please refer to the ASUS website for details.
IPS stands for in-plane switching, a type of LED (a form of LCD) display panel technology.
Unless otherwise stated, all performance claims are based on theoretical performance. Actual figures may vary in real-world situations.
The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. Product specifications may differ from country to country. We recommend that you check with your local dealers for the specifications of the products available in your country. Colours of products may not be perfectly accurate due to variations caused by photography and monitor settings. Due to photographic variables and conditions, actual product appearance may differ from images shown on this site. Although we endeavor to present the most accurate and comprehensive information at the time of publication, ASUS reserve the right to make changes without prior notice.
PCB colour and bundled software versions are subject to change without notice.
All specifications are subject to change without notice. Please check with your supplier for exact offers. Products may not be available in all markets.
Brand and product names mentioned are trademarks of their respective companies.
The terms HDMI and HDMI High-Definition Multimedia Interface, HDMI trade dress and the HDMI Logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing Administrator, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
* Supports dual-channel memory
1x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-C support display / power delivery
1x USB 4.0 Gen 3 Type-C support display / power delivery
1x HDMI 2.1 TMDS
1x 3.5mm Combo Audio Jack
Built-in array microphone
with Cortana voice-recognition support
Battery health charging
Function key lock
Link to MyASUS
ASUS OLED Care
AI Noise Canceling
IR webcam with Windows Hello support
|Operating System||Windows 11 Pro|
|Operating System Platform||Windows|
|Weight (Approximate)||1.40 kg|
|Product Color||Ponder Blue|
Network & Communication
|Wireless LAN Standard||IEEE 802.11ax|
|Manufacturer Part Number||UM3504DA-NX133X|
|Manufacturer Website Address||http://www.asus.com/au|
|Manufacturer||ASUS Computer International|
|Product Name||ZenBook UM3504DA-NX133X Notebook|
|Processor Type||Ryzen 7|
|Total Solid State Drive Capacity||512 GB|
|SSD Form Factor||NVMe M.2 PCI Express|
|On-board Memory||16 GB|
|On-board Memory Technology||LPDDR5|
|On-board Memory Configuration||1 x 16GB|
|Total Installed System Memory||16 GB|
|System Memory Form Factor||On-board|
Display & Graphics
|Screen Resolution||2880 x 1620|
|Standard Refresh Rate||120 Hz|
|Graphics Controller Manufacturer||AMD|
|Graphics Controller Model||Radeon Graphics|
|Graphics Memory Technology||LPDDR5|
|Graphics Memory Accessibility||Shared|
|Display Screen Type||OLED|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
More From This Category